Cancellation Policy: for any reservation canceled up to 48 hours before the charter, there is a 50% charge; any reservation canceled during 48 hours before charter, there is a 100% charge. Time left over due to early release of chauffeur and limo are not refundable. GIFT CERTIFICATES: If reservation is canceled, customer’s gift certificate must be forfeited to 654Limo if canceled within 48 hours. Before 48 hours, 50% of the gift certificate will be reduced. DISCOUNT/PROMOTIONAL CODE: Must be applied at the time of booking and no later.
- Overtime charges will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time stated on the trip ticket. Overtime charge is by the hour. Charges will be applied to the credit card on file unless paid with cash at the time of charter. By signing this agreement, you authorize 654 Limo to charge your credit card on file accordingly for any over time charges incurred.
- 654Limo shall not be held responsible for late arrival or cancellation of service caused by (but not limited to) acts of nature, traffic delays, mechanical breakdown before or while on charter, incorrect pickup or drop off information, any situation beyond our control and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damages to the limousine caused during the rental by them or any members of their party. A fee of $100.00 for each carpet or seat burn, gum or drink spillage. Sanitation fee is $250.00 and up. $10 for any broken or missing glassware. Damages to equipment(s) will be based on the price of equipment, including installation fees, etc.
- Under age drinking and illegal drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid by the customer. The chauffeur has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)).
- It is illegal to hang any portion of body out the window and to stand through the sunroof .
- Smoking or use of illegal drugs are not permitted in the limo. If smoking or illegal drug use is detected- ride will terminate.
- Food is not allowed in limo.
- 654Limo is not responsible for delays or terminations in the winter caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. heavy rain, accidents, etc.)
- 654Limo is not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
- 654 Limo is not responsible to provide proper child/infant seats. Guardians are responsible for any children transporting in a motor vehicle operated on the roadways, streets, or highways of this state, shall, if the child is 5 years of age or younger, provide for protection of the child by properly using a crash-tested, federally approved child restraint device. For children aged through 3 years, such restraint device must be a separate carrier or a vehicle manufacturer’s integrated child seat. For children aged 4 through 5 years, a separate carrier, an integrated child seat, or a seat belt may be used.
- By signing this form, I authorize 654Limo to bill my credit card for any and all outstanding balances due for their services. By signing this form, I authorize 654Limo to bill my credit card accordingly. I waive my rights to dispute any and all of the charges associated with the services provided by 654Limo on the dates associated with the reservation agreement.
Fort Walton Beach – Okaloosa Island – Destin – Crystal Beach – Miramar Beach – Sandestin – 30A Grayton Beach – Santa Rosa Beach – Watercolor – Watersound Beach – Rosemary Beach – Seaside Seagrove Beach – Dune Allen Beach – Alys Beach – Niceville – Crestview – Navarre – Shalimar – Gulf Breeze Panama City Beach – Orange Beach – Gulf Shores – Mobile Alabama